Okay, so this is where I'll put my ideas for OCs/Avatar Ideas/Whatever.
The Three Vultures are a trio of players known among some players for their distinctive vulture emblem and fierce fighting styles, as well as their teamwork in aerial combat. They consist of three brothers, who in real life, help their father to run a general store. They are also fans of Japanese shoot-'em-ups.
- Real Name: Grayson Dillidow
- Description: The oldest of the three Dillidow brothers and frontman of the Three Vultures.
- Avatar: Alucard's (Hellsing) get-up in grey, but instead of the wide-brimmed hat there is a trucker's cap with the vulture emblem.
- Land: Avante (Tamiya)
- Sea: Swtichblade Hydroplane (Blood Wake)
- Air: Silvergun Unit 03 (Radiant Silvergun)
Read more >
I already watched the movie but I think I only saw 15% of the easter eggs.....So guys, can you identify one or all easter egg that you saw on the movie?Read more >
Ok so i have been looking up some confress with earnest cline he says that he has started ready player two .my question is what are u hoping for in ready player oneRead more >
can someone ad this image to cameos/gallery
it is a hd version of the screenshot with:
spawn stripe he-man batgirl the flash joker blue beetle and aquamanRead more >
Uh, don't know if YOU GUYS noticed, but there is some misinformation on ur page. I tried editing but, ya. The freaking wrecking ball is not from miley cyrus, that's STUPID! Why would it be from miley frickin cyrus?
anyways, u guys should PROBABLY fix it... I mean u ARE a wikia after all... people come here for INFORMATION :/
Well, see ya.Read more >
If you were a pick a character or species or even make your avatar, what would it be?
I would pick a Decudieye/make a Mixed-up Chimera as my Avatar.Read more >
1. Be friends to each other. We're all here to celebrate an amazing book and movie. Don't be mean to each other.
2. Don't create articles for characters not in the movie. You must provide image proof that a character is in the movie (trailer, scene) before making an article. Uncited articles for characters will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be blocked.
3. Don't copy and paste information from other sources for an article. This is plagiarism. It's not OK. It's never OK. Plagiarized articles will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be blocked. If you must include content from another source, you must provide the source. Uncited work will be removed.
4. Only upload images and videos relevant to articles. Don't upload images and videos to t…Read more >
Hey, out of curiosity: Has anyone considered adopting this wiki? I currently cannot do so myself – I've adopted a different wiki within the last 30 days – but given all the activity on here (and with the RPO film adaptation coming out soon), I just thought I'd ask.Read more >
“By 2041, spiked hair and acid-washed jeans were back in style, and covers of hit 80’s pop songs by contemporary bands dominated the music charts.” (Cline, p.8-9)
When I re-read the novel, I instantly remembered this line and thought, “What contemporary bands could cover an 80’s song for the upcoming movie?”
Here is my first thought:
Paramore should cover Pat Benatar's iconic song “Invincible”. The song lends itself well to the story (“We can’t afford to be innocent/Stand up and face the enemy”) and Benatar was Art3mis’s homeworld.
What are your thoughts? Please respond with the contemporary artist, the 80’s song they should cover, and why.Read more >
Pending....Read more >
Arcade time! Hey everybody! My name's Noah, and in a couple days i'm going to a giant classic arcade and I was wondering if anyone knows all the arcade games mentioned in Ready Player One. I lost my copy of the book, since I moved into a new house, so I can't find them myself.
Thanks in advance!
TheBleedingNova (talk) 19:35, August 26, 2015 (UTC)NoahRead more >
With the overwhelming popularity of this book, the Wikia Development Team has decided to give this Wiki a new background and overhaul of the main page. We hope that you enjoy it and continue to make this Wiki a wonderful place.Read more >